Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Day Out: Weston-Super-Mare

Hello ladies.

If you follow me on Instagram you might of seen that today was my 8 year anniversary with my boyfriend, so we decided to have a day out. We didn't want to go too far as my boyfriend has an exam tomorrow, so Weston-Super-Mare seemed like the perfect place. I took my camera along so I thought I'd share a couple of snaps.


We had a lovely day walking around the Grand Pier, playing arcade games & releasing my secret skill, winning soft toys out of claw machines! I've never walked away with out a soft toy & never spent more than £2. We had chips on the beach, and were given death stares from some overly aggressive seaguls, all in all a perfect day out!

The morning was fairly sunny but we got absolutely soaked walking back to the train station, I guess that brief warm spell is over and done now! 

So ladies, as I'm looking for inspiration, where is your favourite day out in the UK? I'm thinking of planning something for over summer.

4 comments:

  1. Mm, I love Weston Super Mare for a little day out, my boy has never been...going to change that soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sounds like you had a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely time. I really want some chips now! I'm jealous of your claw machine skill, I never even try any more! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I was at work probably about five minutes from you! :p x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!