Saturday, 25 May 2013

Indie Nail Polish Review & Swatch: Dollish Polish Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?

Hello lovelies. 

I've spoken quite a few times before about how much I love Indie nail polish. Whatever your colour preference, whatever your style, there is a brand & a nail polish out there for you. So when I came across Dollish Polish Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea? I knew I had to have it. It's a Spongebob themed nail varnish, which used to be my favourite show in the world! 


Dollish Polish are one of the top indie nail polish companies around, and are forever coming up with amazing colour & sequin combos & Who Lived In A Pineapple is no exception. It's a multi sized sequined polish in a white background polish that has a very slight blue holographic shimmer. I also have to say I really like the Dollish Polish bottles, they are really simple yet professional looking.


I painted two coats & I have to say it's just stunning. The white background polish is just the right shade of white, so the blue shimmer shows up really nicely without being too much, and then the sequins! Small square yellow pieces to show Spongebob, pink stars that represent Patrick & the blue circles I think are meant to represent either Squidward or the sea! It's utterly stunning & I can see this getting worn a lot during the summer months! 

Dollish Polish are fantastic quality, as good if not better than any nail varnish you could find on the high street, but a lot more fun! In terms of price you can buy Who Lives In A Pineapple here for $10, which is roughly £6.59 plus shipping, which is around $12 for 2 bottles, $18 for 6 bottles (if you fill a basket you can estimate shipping before checking out) but the more bottles you order the less you'll pay for shipping for each. So it's not too bad, but since international postage costs have sky rocketed it has become slightly more expensive than it once was! 

So ladies, I have a question. If you like indie polishes, which is your favourite brand? Or favourite indie polish? I'm always looking for the next one!

X

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these polishes xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, what a unique find :D
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous - I love the little stars! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute x
    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!