Friday, 24 May 2013

Loving This Week: Organix Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner

Hello lovelies. 

Today I thought I'd share with you something I've been loving this week, the Organix Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Conditioner. I bought it a few weeks a go on a whim in Superdrug, I had plenty of conditioner but it somehow jumped in my basket! 


I've already tried the Moroccan Oil shampoo & conditioner from Organix and I really liked those, but what drew me to the Cherry Blossom Ginseng was that it's aimed at rejuvenating the scalp, and recently my scalp has been quite sore (I think this is coming from the shampoo I'm using) so I thought it might help my sore scalp out. 


Oh how I wish smell-o-photographs existed, because one sniff of this & I was hooked. It's a really sweet, slight cherry scent but what it really reminds me of is the Anna Sui perfume that comes in the handbag bottle, and it actually lasts on the hair after it's dry, so I spend all day sniffing my hair! It also leaves my hair feeling really soft & healthy (quite a change for hair!). 

My only complaint would be that because the bottle is really wide, I would say about twice as wide as a normal shampoo or conditioner bottle, it can be really hard to get the product out. It is, as with both the Organix Conditioners I've tried, really really thick consistency, which I love in conditioner, but a wide bottle + wet hands it can be a bit of a nightmare, but once I have got enough out of the bottle it's totally worth it.

I can't seem to find this one online, but the rest of the Organix range can be viewed here, but this one is £1 cheaper than others in the brand (possibly due to the lack of Moroccan oil in it) so it cost £5.99 for 385ml, which isn't the cheapest of conditioners but I'm not using this every day, only for when my hair is in need of some love, so hopefully it will last a while! 

So ladies, have you tried anything from Organix? Any recommendations?

X

5 comments:

  1. mmm this looks so nice! I'm very attracted to the pick packaging :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, I have the Organix Moroccan oil stuff and it's pretty darn good! x

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely! To be honest, anything with Cherry Blossom has me swooning!
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of this xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased organix products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/organix/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!