Thursday, 2 May 2013

OPI For £3.99?! Fragrance Direct Haul

Hello lovelies. 

I love a good bargain, and I love love a good nail varnish bargain, so when I spotted Fragrance Direct had OPI for just £3.99, including two that had been on my wishlist for a long, long time, not to order would of been plain rude! 


I was slightly restrained, and managed to only order 3, and I could of ordered at least 10! 


The 3 colours I ordered were: 

Don't Mess with OPI - a mid toned green I've wanted for a while to layer one of my many, many multi coloured glitters over. 

Austin Tatious Turquoise - I had a mini of this & it was gorgeous, but I find the mini bottles brushes a nightmare. It's a turquoise with an almost holographic shimmer. 

I Juggle Men - This has been on my wishlist for at least a year, because as much as I loved it, over £10 for a subtle top coat shimmer was just too much, but for under £4, I snapped it up with both hands! 


I've swatched them all on the nail wheel, and I love them all, I know you can't really see I Juggle Men as the nail wheel is white, so I've swatched it over Don't Mess With OPI so you can see it a little better. 

So, if you want to pick up some bargain OPI you can do here, and there is loads of choice from loads of different collections, including quite a few colours from the recent Minnie Mouse Collection, the Texas collection, The NYC Ballet collection & some from the main line collection too, so there is probably going to be one you fancy! P&P is as little as £1.99 for second class, but be warned that Fragrance Direct don't bubble wrap, so it can be a little risky but mine arrived fine (my last order with them didn't however, but they were quick to refund).

So ladies, any plans to pick up some bargain OPI?

X

9 comments:

  1. i gasped out loud when i saw the title - not ordering any would be almost rude, right? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe so! I'm kind of regretting not ordering more!

      Delete
  2. I had no idea OPI polishes were only £3.99 on FD! I swear they were more expensive at one point? Not complaining though, will definitely pick some up on my next order :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these were new or something, I've never spotted them at that price tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. It'd have been rude not to order some! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colours and wow bargain price!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a bargain! I look on Fragrance Direct quite often for bargains but as of yet hadn't seen these!

    Ordering myself something from the Minnie Mouse collection, thanks for sharing, the colours you bought are gorgeous. ^_^

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!