Sunday, 30 June 2013

June Empties

Hello lovelies. 

I know I know, the end of June is here already! So here is what I've finished this month! 


One. Bomb Cosmetics Strawberry Fields Soap. 
I adore Bomb Cosmetics soaps. They smell amazing, they last for ages & they are around £2.50, I've got a few of these stashed away in various fragrances! 

Two. The Body Shop Mango Soap. 
Another favourite. I stock up on these soaps when The Body Shop has its various sales 

Three. Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Body Lotion. 
I cannot rate Bath & Body Works products highly enough. So highly scent, really gets the jobs done! I actually have another 3 small bottles & 1 large bottle in different fragrances stashed away, get me to America before I run out! 


Four. Biore Pore Unclogging Ice Scrub. 
I really really liked this, and have since bought the cleanser too. It is really cool on the face without being stingy and because it has Salicylic acid in my skin is looking much clearer. Big thumbs up! 

Five. Boots Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover. 
Average nail polish remover honestly. It's not terrible but its not great, but it is fairly cheap & it was kind to the nails but I prefer others much more. 

Six. H&M Guava Purse Spray. 
This is so so sweet, beyond sweet! I really liked it but it would be a bit much for most. These H&M mini sprays are such a good idea, and for about £1.50 each they are really purse friendly! 

Seven. L'Occitane Creme Radiance Facial Lotion. 
I got this with a copy of Glamour a fair while a go, and whilst it was nice enough the full sized is about £30 which is more than I'd pay for something that didn't utterly knock my socks off. 

Eight. Cauldie Beauty Elixir. 
Another product I loved & as soon as I can I'm going to get another bottle. It just really refreshes the skin & when the weather was warmer I was reaching for it daily. 

Nine. L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes. 
I really didn't get on with this mascara at all. I found it left my lashes clumpy & spidery, and the wand was just a bit too thick for my liking. 

Ten. Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter.
Have you ever finished a product & just wanted to shout "FINALLY!!!" ? I really was so glad to see the back of this. I really don't like the Mist Your Madleys fragrance which this body butter has as I think its a masculine scent. Never again!

 
Eleven. Chanel Ombre Eyeshadow in shade 40. 
These ombre eyeshadow are quite clever, they are a liquid in a bottle, which applies as a cream with a doe foot applicator and dries quickly to a powder. It was a lovely dusty pink beige colour. However these have been discontinued so even if I wanted to get another, I couldn't! 

Twelve. Benefit Porefessional. 
I've been using this primer for around 2 years, and so far I haven't had to buy the full sized! It's forever coming round on magazines, so when it does I stock up! I have another 2 minis to use up, and maybe one day I'll get the full sized! 

Thirteen. Sure Compressed Deodorant.
Good enough, but I've recently been using the Dove Maximum Protection & it's the apple of my eye at the moment so I can't see my straying from it any time soon. 

Fourteen. Alberto Balsam Mandarin & Papaya Shampoo. 
I picked this up because it was cheap & I was in desperate need but it was actually quite good, plus it smells like a citrus smoothie!

So that's it lovelies, a good mix of products I love & ones I'm far too happy to see the back of! 

Have you finished anything your glad to be rid of ladies?

8 comments:

  1. You're the queen of empties, I need to get better about using things up! I really like the Caudalie Beauty Elixir too, been through a few bottles and you've reminded me I need to pick up another!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks lovely! I really like it at the moment, I really need another bottle! x

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many empties!! You did a lot better than me this month, only 4 for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I always think "ehh not many this month" until I get them out! x

      Delete
  3. Wow that is a whole load of empties! I need to get my hands on Bath and Body Works stuff xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is just so good, you can get Bath & Body Works quite easily off of ebay :) x

      Delete
  4. I love Alberto Balsam shampoos, cheap and cheerful. I have only two empties this month so I'm super impressed! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks lovely, and I was impressed by it! I had one years ago that I didn't like that really put me off, but this one was lovely! x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!