Friday, 7 June 2013

Magazine Freebie:Model Co Beauty Goodies With Glamour

Hello lovelies. 

I popped to the shops today to grab a few bits, including a magazine. I always give the magazine stands a good browse at the beginning of the month to see what freebies are about, but this month I found myself walking away with just the one, the only magazine I buy month to month. Glamour!


I would of probably walked away with it any way, but what sweetened the deal was the freebie on the front, from Model Co. I've never personally heard of this brand but according to the packet they are a cult brand, so sounds good to me! I went for the Mascara as I seem to get through that more quickly than other products. You can choose from the mascara, two shades of lipgloss, an eyeliner & a lip liner. And the best part is that it's only £2! I had a quick look at the mascara and it seems to be a standard fluffy wand in a deep black.

So ladies, what magazine freebies have you picked up this month?

X

1 comment:

  1. My local Tesco has these on offer for £1 each so I went in and picked up one with the mascara and one with the lip gloss the other day, may have to go back to get the two liners! Have you tried yours out yet?

    Hannah @ Squidoodles & oodles xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!