Monday, 17 June 2013

Wall's Twister Ice Lolly Lipsmacker Lip Balm

Hello ladies. 

I have what I'd call a lip balm addiction, too many to even count. I'm also a big fan of ice cream. So when I saw the latest Lip Smackers collaboration with Walls, I knew it would end in me picking one up. 


Lip Smackers were always my go to lip product of choice when I was little, I remember having a Lip Smackers lipgloss and thinking I was super grown up! Even though I'm pretty sure I ate the whole thing! I opted for what is probably my all time favourite ice lolly, a Twister! Lemon, lime & raspberry all swirled together? Yes please! 


The packaging is pretty minimal for a lip smackers lip balm, with a retro pop art feel to it. The lip balm itself is a raspberry pink red, like the inside of a Twister, I have to say I was really hoping it would be a green & yellow swirl. As for taste it is spot on, lemon lime with a hint of raspberry. I have to say the only bad thing about this lip balm is that its made me really crave Twisters, I may or may not have some stashed in the freezer...

These lip balms come in 4 classic Wall's flavours, Twister, Feast, Strawberry Split & Mini Milk. I picked this up from Clare's Accessories for around £3, but they don't have it on the website so it will probably have to be an in - store purchase. 

So ladies tell me, what is your favourite ice cream or ice lolly?

X

11 comments:

  1. Twister are my ALL TIME favourite, I'd probably just end up hungry and wanting a real lolly haha :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of this x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a Mini Milk fiend! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't go wrong with a good old cornetto - they should make this flavour! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh my they have a feast one? Guess who'll be popping into the city to visit Claires accessories this weekend? *whistles innocently* Fab review! Loved the photos too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Feast!!! I think I need to get one of these now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I bet this is so delicious!
    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello hun very nice to meet you from UK Bloggers

    http://wondergirlsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could happiy sit and eat a whole box of twisters...seriously. mmmmm.... it's probably best I don't own this, seeing as I'd probably get fat from excessive ice lolly consumption :P

    Sara - Pretty In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like Twisters but I want to try this now! Haha.

    Found you on the UK Bloggers Facebook page and am now following :)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I saw these when I went into Claire's Accessories last. The Walls collection looks pretty awesome and I wouldn't mind picking up a few of the flavours to keep in my handbag for when I'm out and about.

    The Twister one sounds yummy!

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!