Thursday, 11 July 2013

Beauty Mini Haul

Hello lovelies. 

Today I thought I'd share a few bits I picked up yesterday, which was a bit naughty as I'm not really meant to be spending money, but special offers dragged me in! 


One. Organix Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Conditioner. 
I've already reviewed this here but I'm starting to run pretty low on it, and I just love it. It smells amazing & leaves my hair feeling soft, and the Organix range is currently on £2 off in Superdrug making this bottle £3.99, if I had more money I would of bought them all as I haven't seen this one anywhere else!

Two. Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Strong Hold Hair Spray. 
This was bought to my attention when it was mentioned in a favourite video by the lovely Fleur De Force, hairspray tends to be one of those things that smells just vile, so a raspberry & vanilla scented one sounded pretty amazing! At first you can't smell much but as it settles a sweet smell is left lingering on the hair. I picked this up as it's my boyfriends graduation in a couple of weeks & I wanted to try and do something a bit fancy with my hair! This was also on a great offer in Superdrug, instead of £5 it was £2.47 and as it's a massive bottle I hope its going to last a while. 

Three. Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover. 
I picked this up as my cuticles are a bit of a mess at the moment & I just can't seem to get the hang of getting rid of them easily. I actually used this last night & I have to say it worked really well for very little effort. I picked this up in B&M for £1.99, and I've seen similar Sally Hansen products in Boots for around £8, so if your near a B&M bargains and you like Sally Hansen I suggest giving it a good browse. 

So that's what I've been buying ladies, have you tried any of it? What did you think? 

X

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of that conditioner too, but sadly it does nothing for my hair :o( xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!