Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Gromits Unleashed Bristol

Hello lovelies. 

Yesterday was my boyfriends graduation, which was a really lovely day & I am incredibly proud of him. It also meant walking around parts of Bristol which I hadn't been to in a while, and spotting Gromits! At the moment, Bristol currently has 80 Gromit statues all over the place, the Gromits are all being sponsored by different companies, and all the profits are going to Wallace & Gromit's Grand Appeal, the Bristol Children's Hospital Charity. They have made an app for the trail if you were going to do it with kiddies to find all of them, but I thought I'd share the snaps of the few I spotted! 


If you want to find out more about the appeal or fancy doing the trail you can find all the information you need here, but certainly a fab day out! The Gromits will be around until the 8th of September so you've got a while to get to Bristol! 

So ladies, do you like the Gromits? Do you fancy sitting down & watching The Wrong Trousers now or is that just me?

X

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Gromit, that looks so cool :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, really livens up the area :D x

      Delete
  2. I loved Wallace & Gromit as a kid so when I heard that Bristol was having this I got super excited and have been keeping my eye out for what Gromits people have found.

    I hope to go over to Bristol myself before September to make a day of trying to find each Gromit myself. ^_^

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice thing to do, and bar travel its free which is always a bonus! x

      Delete
  3. I love these gromits... I love the Elvis one, where was that one? I have been on one gromit hunt but I'll definitely be coming back for another hunt soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Elvis is opposite The Apple, just off of Queens Square, he's cool! To be honest they are all so well done :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!