Sunday, 7 July 2013

Instagram Round Up

Hello lovelies. 

Instagram has to be my most used app, and I realised I hadn't done an Instagram post for a while, so I thought I'd do a round up post of the last couple of month. And if you fancy coming & saying hello my user name is @jetley, or you can have a browse here.


One. Mouse cheese knife from Oliver Bonas. 
Two. Bumblebee decoration, technically an Easter decoration but it's hung up all year round.
Three. Tatty Devine ladybird brooch.
Four. Manatee tea diffuser, best purchase in a while!
Five. Octopus loom from Etsy, an anniversary present from the boy. 
Six. Getting my summer on with a Raspberry Sorbet Yankee Candle.
Seven. Great Plains cat cardigan, cat lady non?
Eight. Amazing trainer sock selection from Primark. 


One. My Yo! Sushi favourite, vegetable yakisoba & vegetable gyoza 
Two. Yep, a Jade coke, I couldn't resist! 
Three. Krispy Kremes are one of my all time favourites, and now I have a tin! 
Four. Chocolates from the Bristol Chocolate festival. 
Five. First Solero of summer.
Six. Earl Grey with lemon. 
Seven. Peanut Butter Brownie that lasted all of about 30 seconds. 
Eight. Yummy lemon cake. 


One. Sleepy kitty. 
Two. Someone is excited by his Pets At Home food delivery.
Three. Made himself a nest inside the duvet!
Four. Big yawn!
Five. Sleeping animals are too cute! 
Six. Sleeping through me trying to annoy him! 
Seven. Another nest, inside a laptop bag! 
Eight. Tea, The Hobbit & Tuna kitten. 

So that's my round up! As you can see, I like things, food & cats! 

Do you ladies have Instagram? Feel free to pop your user name below & I'll come follow you. 

X

3 comments:

  1. Aww I really like your Instagram post! I used to do these all the time over on my blog but I got too busy with work to make them anymore.

    I follow you on Instagram and love seeing what nice things you've been buying and eating. :) Also Tuna is so cute. ^_^

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the octopus loom, they're my favourite animals. I really want to go to yo sushi now :(

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I need a manatea in my life, best thing ever!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!