Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Limited Edition Shaun The Sheep Compact Tangle Teezer

Hello lovelies. 

I've made it pretty obvious that I love the Tangle Teezer, it's featured in a fair few favourites & must haves. So when I spotted some limited edition Tangle Teezers in the window of a children's hairdressers, I decided I had to have one, especially as I needed a new one for my handbag as every time I use it I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually brush my hair, it just pulls it all out! 


There are 4 different designs, but for me it had to be the Shaun The Sheep one! I think it's pretty apt being that I'm from Bristol & Aardman is just down the road! The pattern is repeating Shaun The Sheep faces over and over again on a white background. 


The compact Tangle Teezer differs slightly from the regular Tangle Teezer in shape, it's more curvy and angular, as well as having a bristle protecter that you just pull out before using, which I guess makes sense as if you were going to carry it around in your bag it would stop all the plastic bristles getting bent. 


As far as I can tell the bristles are just the same, with long & short spikey plastic bristles to help catch all the hairs. 


Next to the regular sized Tangle Teezer you can see how they differ in shape, and that the compact version is a fair bit smaller, they both do the same job but the compact is much better for carrying around day to day. 

So as I mentioned earlier, there are 4 different limited edition patterns, Shaun The Sheep, Pink Bows, Leopard Print & the Union Jack, you can buy the Shaun The Sheep here directly from Tangle Teezer, as well as the 4 other designs, and they all cost £12.25 each.

So ladies, what do you think? If you were going to buy one, what design would you go for?

X

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the sound of the leopard print, too.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so cute! I have been thinking about getting a Tangle Teaser for a while and now they've made a Shaun The Sheep one I might just be inclined to buy one now. :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe how cute, I like that it comes with a case. I really want to try the tangle teezer sooner or later... x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!