Thursday, 4 July 2013

MAC Lipstick In Plumful

Hello lovelies. 

Oh MAC, just when I think there is nothing I want from you at the moment, another item will plonk itself firmly on my wishlist. This time around it was a lipstick, in Plumful. 


This actually landed itself on my wishlist after watching the lovely EssieButtons Top 5 MAC Lipsticks (link to the video here) and it's a shade I never would of looked twice at, but I'm so glad I did!


Plumful is described by MAC as a blossoming rose plum, which I think is pretty spot on. Although it looks much darker in the bullet I'd say it's between a plum & a raspberry / berry pink colour. It's a luster finish which is probably my favourite MAC lipstick finish, it's slightly more sheer than a standard lipstick.


It's safe to say that I ruddy love this lipstick. It's a slightly braver shade than I would normally go for, but by pushing myself out of my comfort zone I've found a shade I really like! It's lasting power is slightly better than other luster finish MAC lipsticks I've tried, but with luster finishes they do transfer quite easily, so it needs topping up every time you eat and drink. 

Plumful is part of the permanent collection so you can get it from MAC counter or online here for £15 (although I paid £14 at the counter so I'm not sure why it's more online). 

So ladies, MAC lipsticks, what's your favourite shade? Or for that matter favourite lipstick from any brand? 

X

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely lipstick, it really suits you :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol jade you don't hang about. I've been pondering whether to sell my plumful to you since you asked on bbs and you went and bought it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and love it, despite it being a little out of my comfort zone too. Highly recommend the No7 lip liner in Plum - they're a perfect match and it really helps extend the wear time xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!