Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Primark Find: Mouse Flats

Hello lovelies. 

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I am not a fashion blogger. I honestly couldn't give two hoots about what's fashionable this season, the must have colour or the latest style of bag.

 But don't get me wrong, that isn't to say I don't like clothes, shoes, accessories, I do. I really do! But I like what I like & more often than not, it doesn't work in my favour, with many a shopping trip concluding in "Well I hate ALL clothes in fashion at the moment". I've been particularly unlucky recently, but I spotted something in Primark that was so "me", I thought I would share. 


Mouse flats! I've had my eye on the Marc Jacobs mouse flats for years, but as they tend to be well over £100, it was a firm dream item! The shoes are a sand colour, with adorable little faces & gold glittery ears! 


At £8, they are more than a standard pair of Primark flats but at the same time hardly a bank breaker. They are soft enough to wear first time without blister worries, all round a great pair of flats! I don't usually do too well in Primark, I won't lie & will say I'm not the biggest fan of Primark in general, but these are probably my favourite thing I've ever found in there!

So ladies, whats your favourite Primark find recently?

X

10 comments:

  1. Oh man, I am so making a Primark pit stop en route to the boy's on Friday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love. I can't explain how much I want them! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh they're so cute! Definitely keeping an eye out for these next time I'm in Primark :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are very cute! I haven't had a pair of ballet flats in so long so I may treat myself to these. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am heading to Primark ASAP x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these but there were none in my size! :(
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have these too! They are so comfy and I love the glittery ears :) I've had my eye on the Marc Jacobs ones for ages but at £8 these are amazing! Don't do what I did and wear them in the rain though...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so nice, I really want a pair! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I saw that these shoes were in Primark I was so tempted but my local store didn't have any in my size, I was so gutted. I did however manage to pick up some rose gold studded sandals which I have been wearing religiously

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!