Monday, 15 July 2013

UPDATED Blog Sale! MAC, Dainty Doll, Urban Decay & More

Hello lovelies. 

I've had a bit of a clear out over this Bank Holiday weekend so I thought I'd put together a little blog sale for you lovely ladies. Some quick rules first up:
  • P&P will be £3 no matter how much you buy, this unfortunately is more than last time but these postage increases are killer!
  • UK only - sorry to my international readers but postage is just too high. 
  • First come first serve. 
  • Let me know what you fancy & leave your paypal address & I will invoice you so you are protected by PayPal, I will wait for 24 hours for payment before cancelling invoice & moving on to the next person (sorry if that sounds harsh but I've had a few non payments before) 
So that's it ladies, happy browsing!


MAC Baking Beauties Pink Buttercream Pearlmatte Blusher / Highlighter - Used around twice, both roses & flowers still in tact - £13





Opi mini from Texas collection in Austin-Tascious Turquoise, used once - 50p
Look Beauty Pout Stain in Rose Smacker, used once - 50p



Tigi Rockaholi Groupie Texurizing Spray 250ml bottle used twice - at least 85% full - £2  SOLD
Nick Chavez Plump N Thick Spray leave in thickening spray 59ml - New - £1



Elite Repulp Lipgloss in Candy Glow - New - £1
Korres Lip Butter In Pomegranate - Used once - £1.50 SOLD


MeMeMe Nail Varnish mini in 97 Sensuous - new - £1


Dainty Doll Blusher in 004 - Swatched once purchased from Fragrance Direct - £1


Urban Decay eyeshadow in Snatch - new style packaging (which you can pop in to the palletes) used a few times - £4


Elite Eyeshadow Duo - Dark brown & gold shade - tiny bit swatched - 50p


Kiko eyeshadow in 169 (white shimmer) used a couple of times - £1
 
X

11 comments:

  1. hiya have just sent you an email x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY ARE THE KITTEN SHOESIES 5 AND NOT 4 booooo haha good luck!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hun, will send you an invoice now :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have the MAC baking blush please? - are you willing to do an offer? xx

    baby_blueeyes@live.co.uk

    beautybabeblog.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you a few days a go lovely, but I'm assuming you don't fancy it any more lovely x

      Delete
  6. hey lovely have you still got the dainty doll blush and the korres lip butter? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed lovely, if you give me your email address I'll invoice you :) x

      Delete
  7. hey lovely :) my paypal email is birds.words@yahoo.co.uk
    thankyou! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!