Thursday, 15 August 2013

Brand Love! Zoya Nail Varnishes

Hello lovelies. 

It's hard to pick favourites sometimes, I love lots of different brands of nail varnishes. From big brands like OPI to small independent companies selling custom blends on Etsy, they all offer something different. However, if I had to pick a favourite brand, it would have to be Zoya. I picked up a couple of new ones in a Blog sale so I thought I'd share the ones I got & show you some swatches. 


I picked up Twlia, a sky blue with silver holographic bar glitter, Reva, a pinkish red with gold shimmer and Tama, a hot purpley pink. Zoya sell an amazing range of colours, and tend to do each colour in multiple ways, glitter, shimmer, plain and so on. 


(L to R Twlia, Reva & Tama) 

What sends Zoya in to the firm favourite category is the coverage & application is just spot on. I find that usually with Zoya you can get away with one coat, but I tend to double up and do two as it really makes the colour pop. The consistency of the polish is quite thin, but not watery and applies flawlessly. These are my go to nail varnishes for a quick manicure with no fuss or messing around, I know it will only take a few minutes for PRETTY NAILS. 

Zoya nail varnishes are also free from toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP (phthalates) and camphor, as well as being vegan Friendly and cruelty free. They aren't the cheapest nail polishes, usually retailing at around £10.50 each but I think they are worth every penny! I've actually gone through almost half a bottle of two other colours I own, and being someone who tends to be quite fickle with nail varnishes, for me that's quite impressive! 

So ladies, have you tried anything from Zoya? If not, what's your favourite brand of nail varnish?

X

1 comment:

  1. Zoya is a brand I've wanted to try for ages but they are not that easy to get hold of really, the price is also a bit off putting.

    Having said that, the colours they have look fantastic and I love the fact that they are cruelty free :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!