Friday, 30 August 2013

L'oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara in Magnetic Black

Hello lovelies. 

Oh, mascara. It's the elusive product I've never quite found the right one. I always find they are too heavy, too clumpy, too light my list of problems goes on and on! So Ali offered to donate me one she thought I'd like to try out after I was talking about wanting a new one. That mascara was the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic. 


The mascara comes in a telescope shaped packaging in a shiny silver. Mascara packaging is never that pretty or exciting but this quite a nice looking one! 


The mascara wand is what I call a "spiky" rather than a "fluffy" brush, which is always my preference in mascaras as I find that the spiky brush catches the lashes in the corners of my eyes more easily. 


The mascara is quite light on the lashes and is nice and buildable, which is aided by the small brush head. It does a good job at lengthening my lashes and there is very little clumping. However as nice as it is, there is something that I don't love about it, it does a good job but it's not a new favourite. However, this is probably just me being picky as I seem to be with with all my mascaras recently. Oh new favourite mascara, where art thou?! 

So ladies, give me some inspiration, whats your favourite mascara? 

X

1 comment:

  1. I thought you'd like it :) Definitely not the perfect one though!

    Lighter mascaras I like are:

    Maybelline The Mega Plush (has a massive brush though)
    Maybelline Illegal Length
    Soap & Glory Thick & Fast (again, massive brush, very similar to BADgal)
    Soap & Glory Thick & Fast HD (you'd prefer this one, smaller brush)

    I will let you know if I think of any others! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!