Sunday, 4 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips in Intense Care

Hello lovelies. 

I know these hit the shelves in UK a few weeks back now, but I'd searched high and low for one and nothing, until I spotted the last 2 left in Superdrug, on a stand near the till (I'd been looking at the Maybelline stand) so I grabbed one with both hands. 


I didn't have a choice as the two left were both the same, but I picked up the Intense Care lip balm. There are a few different versions to choose from, some with a wash of colour and others without. Intense Care is the latter, but I am still planning to pick up one of the coloured versions. 


I've heard a few people referring to the packaging as cheap & childish looking, which I personally really like! The various versions of Baby Lips come in different colours, Intense care is a bright yellow with orange writing on the see through plastic lid. 

The lipbalm itself is incredible, I knew I wanted one of these as soon as it came out as I previous had another Baby Lips which I finished incredibly quickly! It melts on to the lips & leaves them feeling really soft. Intense Care also has SPF 20 so if you lucky enough to be going somewhere nice this summer, it might be worth picking one of these up! 

If you can find one in a Boots or Superdrug near you, they each cost £2.99. 

So ladies, have you got your hands on one of these yet? If so, which one did you pick & do you like it?

X

10 comments:

  1. I knew these were coming from quite a while as I did a survey on them last year some time, I think £2.99 is a little steep, especially when the likes of Carmex are about £1, but I've yet to try them out so I can't comment, if I pick one up though it'll be a tinted one I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I can I'm going to get a tinted one :)

      Delete
  2. I was wondering if this is the one with a lemony fragrance? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I can't taste anything much, just a standard lip balm flavour, however I've previously had the blue one & that had a very lovely lemony flavour :) x

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely picking one up as I've heard they're really moisturising :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely, really left my lips feeling soft :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't yet but I'm planning to! I've been searching high and low for these and I just can't find them anywhere. :(

    I'm going to have another look in Superdrug tomorrow when I'm in town, I'm hoping to find one. I really want Pink Punch.

    What did this one smell/taste like by the way? :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really taste anything to be honest, a standard non flavoured lip balm I think x

      Delete
  5. I may have ordered all six last night online haha, I asked a lady in Boots yesterday and she told me they weren't launching until the 7th xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want them purely because of the SPF xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!