Saturday, 14 September 2013

Birthday Wishlist

Hello lovelies. 

It's my birthday on Thursday (woooo!) so I thought I'd share with you a mini birthday wishlist. I don't expect to get anything on this list at all, however if the mood takes you and you'd like to buy me anything on my list... I'm kidding! Although...

 


One. Pandora Peacock Charm - £40.00 here
This is from the brand new autumn collection & I went in a couple of days ago to look at it (I find with Pandora the charms often look quite different in real life) and it's just stunning. The coloured glass in the tail really sparkles and I just love it, one I will probably cave and end up buying at some point! 

Two. theBalm Mary Lou Manizer - £15.00 here
I've seen so many good reviews about this illuminating powder. Although I've only had one thing from theBalm previously, I've heard so many good things about the brand in general I really want to try something else! 

Three. Amanda Coleman Dragonfly Earrings - £25.00 here
I'm a huge fan on Amanda Coleman jewellery, I think she uses an amazing mix of metal and beads in her work. I tend to prefer stud earrings for general day to day wear, and I don't have a pair of studs that I really love, and I love these! 

Four. Oliver Bonas Nimbus Cloud Jumper -£55.00 here. 
Although the price is just ridicolous I can't help but adore this jumper. I actually tried on the dress last week but Oliver Bonas sizing runs small so it just wouldn't go over my bust, but I just adore the print so I'll go and try this jumper on when I next have the chance, even at just under £60 (eek!). 

So that's it lovely ladies, how about you guys? What are you lusting after at the moment! 

X

3 comments:

  1. The peacock charm is so cute :) I hope you have a great birthday :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peacock charm is so cute :) I hope you have a great birthday :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!