Monday, 30 September 2013

September Empties

Hello lovelies. 

I am so sad September is over, as it means its officially not my holiday month or birthday any more, even though they've been over for a week, but still! I do envy the queen, two birthdays sounds much more reasonable!


I thought I'd done quite well with empties this month, I haven't got through nearly as much as I thought! But here is what I managed to finish up this month!


One. Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner. 
Hands down my favourite conditioner I've ever tried. It's super thick and moisturizing which is fantastic for my thick hair, but it also smells incredible. To me, it smells like the Anna Sui perfume that comes in a handbag shaped bottle, and it lingers on the hair all day. I've already repurchased this! 

Two. Bath & Body Works Papaya Melon Scoop Anti Bac Hand Soap. 
Another favourite product, this stuff is just beyond good. It has the anti bacterial beads in the soap so it left my hands feeling super clean but not dry. It also smells incredible, but that's a rule of thumb with anything from Bath & Body Works. I've got another bottle in Peppermint Swirl ready for Christmas, but after that I will certainly buy some more, it's perfection. 

Three. VO5 Revive Me Daily Conditioner. 
I really like this conditioner, it's a good every day conditioner that does the job, and its usually around 99p, so it's a good budget option. I'm sure I'll end up buying this again. 


Four. Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume Sample. 
I'm trying to think of how describe this perfume, I'd say musky but sweet. It was alright to be honest, nothing special to my nose & I do tend to buy perfume that I like the bottle of (oh yes, I'm THAT sort of person) and I think the bottle is awful!

Five. Bourjois Magic Nail Varnish Remover Pot. 
I am so embarrassed by the state of this! But this little beauty lasted me for ages, and used heavily, until eventually I took off some extremely thick navy nail varnish off & the sponge no longer wanted to dissolve so every time I used it, it left a dirty blue stain on all my fingers, no ideal! I love this thing, I think it's freaking magic so I am certainly going to repurchase as soon as I can! 

Six. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. 
These were a bit of a let down for me, although they work, for a handsome £7.99 for 5 measly strips, I was expecting a miracle! They do something, but not nearly enough for the money. Unless these were half price or something I wouldn't repurchase. 

  
Seven. Kleenex Facial Cloths.
Another disappointing product! I sound like a right moany cow today! These say on the box that they are "facial cloth"... they aren't, they are tissues. In my mind they were going to be like a large cotton pad but maybe slightly thinner. They didn't really absorb things very well, my toner actually wouldn't absorb at all, it just tricked either side of the tissue. I wouldn't repurchase, unless they redo them so they are large cloths! 

Eight. L'Oreal EverPure Hair Masque. 
Adored this. Ali gave it to me a few months a go, and I've been rationing it like crazy for when my hair is really dry, as it just makes it look so healthy and shiny. It has a nice minty scent, and it's fairly thick. I think it's around £7 a tub so it's a good high street option. I'm going to repurchase next time I'm in boots.


Nine. Dove Maximum Protection Deodorant. 
This deodorant is just amazing, I've raved about it before but it's just not comparable to anything else. It keeps me completely dry even if its warm, if I'm running (for doughnuts, never for exercise!) or anything else. At over £5 it is expensive, but I think its worth every single penny. I've already repurchased, and when that one runs out I'll repurchase again! 

So lovely ladies, that's it! Only nine empties this month, hopefully I'll finish up more next month. How about you? Did you finish up much this month? 

X

5 comments:

  1. I've been using the Sure deodorant for 2 years! Can't see myself using any other one now. I agree that the killer queen bottle is so horrible/impractical.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a little giggle at running for doughnuts... :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of the Cherry Blossom conditioner x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Organix Conditioner sounds amazing! I love cherry scents. The L'Oreal hair masque sounds fab too, I'll definitely keep an eye out for that one.
    I've just posted my empties today, I think I finished 11 this month. Go us! :D

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner sounds delicious, think I need some!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!