Friday, 27 September 2013

TK Maxx Haul

Hello lovelies. 

Today I've got a TK Maxx haul to share with you, this was actually a completely unintentional haul. I popped there with my mum as she wanted so candles, and ended up walking out with a massive bag!


It was one of those times when you just keep seeing things you want, and had I had an unlimited budget I would of walked out with a lot, lot, more!


First thing I came across was these metal tins, with stunning designs on them. One is a sewing box & the other is for medicine, and I just couldn't resist them! The brand is Seletti, which I've never heard of before but I'm going to look up what else they do as I just love the design. They were box £3.99 each but the sewing box is a bit marked on the back so managed to get that one for £2! Always worth asking for a discount if something isn't quite right. 


My favourite purchase of the day by far was this Orla Kiely bedding. I had been looking in TK Maxx for this set for ages, but had only ever come across the grey scale one, which is nice but not quite what I was after. So when I came across the hyper colourful set, I just had to have it. However I found the duvet colours, but couldn't find the pillow covers, so I thought I'd pick them up at a later date, until I rifling in the cushion section and found a box on the bottom shelf, score! These weren't exactly the cheapest, the duvet cover was £29.99 & the pillow covers were £7.99, but it was love! 


Orla Kiely is one of my favourite designers, I love the use of bold colours and statement prints, and this is probably the most iconic Orla Kiely prints. It's very earthy colours but still bright, and I just can't help but keep looking at it! The quality of the linen is just something else, super soft and snuggly, perfect for the colder months!

So that's my TK Maxx haul, and I am super pleased with it! How about you lovely ladies? Picked up anything good in TK Maxx recently? 

X

6 comments:

  1. I loveee TKMaxx!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargains!!! I love Orla Kiely but it's usually so pricey. the tin are super cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! I snapped a few things there myself, but yours are some proper good bargains! Love the bedding! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bedding was a fantastic find, well done! You always have such good luck in Tkmaxx

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good haul! I love, love, love TK Maxx.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!