Saturday, 7 September 2013

Too Faced Sweethearts Blush In Candy Glow

Hello lovelies. 

Too Faced is one of those brands that I utterly admire, the packaging, the colours, it's all perfection. The Sweethearts Blush in Candy Glow caught my eye straight away, as anything in heart shaped packaging it always will! However, I'm not keen on ordering make up off the internet I hadn't seen, so I finally managed to give it a swatch in a bigger Boots I was sold! 


However, as I went to grab one from the stand, I realised it was out of stock and I saw it as a sign and left empty handed. It was still playing on my mind for a couple of weeks after, so I looked it up on ASOS, and it was in the sale! I made an order quick sharp! It arrived earlier this week so I thought I'd give it a little review for you lovely ladies. 


The blush itself comes in a heart shaped hard cardboard box in pink & gold. Personally I would prefer plastic packaging, as cardboard is much easier to dent & get mark on, but I suppose I will just have to be careful with it!  Note to self, do not chuck around!


The blusher is a trio of colours, a baby pink, a coral and a deep pink, and all 3 have a shimmer to them, not too much just a little something sparkly about them. I really like mixed colour blushers as I think they make a really nice complex shade when applied to the face. 


I gave a generous sweep of all 3 colours with my Real Techniques blusher brush and I was straight away impressed that even though I was swishing the colours around in the pan all 3 colours remained separate and didn't fall in to each other. The blush itself is super pigmented and really packs a punch, and creates a really warming mid pink, but if you wanted to each colour is wide enough that you'd have no problem in isolating each colour to use alone. 

Since purchasing from ASOS it's gone out of stock, but you can buy Too Faced cosmetics from Boots, and the Sweethearts Blush in Candy Glow here for £24 (eek!).

So ladies, have you tried anything from Too Faced? If so what would you recommend?

X

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, I really like the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted this for ages now I can't find it anywhere! :( It looks so pretty I love their packaging xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful package xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty!

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!