Tuesday, 17 September 2013

What's In My Holiday Make Up Bag

Hello lovelies. 

Today is finally the day, I am off on holiday! Well, I'm off to London today to stay nearby the Eurostar as the Eurostar to Paris is really early tomorrow, but I'm counting it anyways! So I thought I'd show you what's in my holiday make up bag. I actually find packaging my make up really stressful, as its hard to weigh up what I need with what I want to take! But this is what made the cut! 


This is the make up bag I'm taking with me, which is an old Soap & Glory wash bag that I picked up in a charity shop for something like £1.


It's slightly bigger than I really need, but the rest were too small!  


When it's all out I can't really tell if it's too much or not enough, arrgh! 


First up we have MAC Select Sheer face powder, and my trusty Collection 2000 concealer which I cannot live without (well I could live, but I'd look like I'd been punched!) as well as my new ColourBlast Eyeshadow Tint in Stay. I'm also taking a sample of the Guerlain Maxi Lash in Noir, which is possibly my favourite mascara I've ever tried. I'm also taking my trusty MAC Paint Pot in Let's Skate, which has been the apple of my eye since I first bought it. Next up are two products from Benefit, Watts Up which is so gorgeous and really makes the skin glow, and a mini Benefit blusher in Bella Bamba which is close to Nars Orgasm but about a 5th of the the size. Lastly my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers as they give just the nicest lift to the lashes.


For lips I have 4 products, my Fresh Sugar in Rose tinted lip balm, which is just stunning and I save it for best! Next up is another lip balm (as I'm sure I will loose one!) from Lipsmackers in Twister. For lipsticks I'm taking MAC Plumful which is probably my favourite lipstick at the moment, as well as my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Parfait which gives a lovely shine whilst still being very natural.  


Next up are probably my 3 favourite things in my make up collection! First up, my most used blusher of all time which is MAC Archies Girl in Veronica's Girl, which is just the most perfect sheer pink. Next up, Bareminerals Luminizer in The Shining Moment, which gives me a nice glow. To put those on with I've got my trusty Real Techniques blusher brush. Then a second mascara, just in case the sample of Maxi Lash is less full than I think it is, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara which is a pretty good back up! Last, but by no means least, is my Ariel Set The Mood compact mirror, which is just so perfect and pretty, and very apt for my day at Disney! 

So that's it lovelies, how about you guys? Are you a under-packer or an over-packer? 

X

2 comments:

  1. I am such an over-packer although sometimes I go to the other extreme and take practically nothing! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!