Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Current Beauty Favourites

Hello lovelies. 

Today I thought I'd share my current beauty favourites with you. I stopped doing monthly favourites a while back as I don't tend to have favourites month to month & was struggling to put them together, but it's been a while since my last & I've found a few stand out products recently. 


One. Too Faced Blusher in Rosy Glow. 
I had lusted after this for ages, and I finally scored it in the ASOS sale, and it did not disappoint. The blush is very pigmented and packs a punch without being too much. Plus pretty packaging will win my heart every time, I'm fickle like that! It's the first Too Faced thing I've tried & I really want to try some more from the brand. 

Two. Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Mask. 
This was a surprise favourite. I had a quick look through my sample box before I went to Paris & just threw it in as I thought it might be quite nice to use, and I wasn't wrong. This might be my favourite masks of all time. It's slightly grainy so it has a scrubby element, but it's not rough at all. The first time I used it I looked in the mirror after and my skin was looking clear and almost glowing. The only thing that annoyed me is that I wish I'd realised how much I liked it in France as I bet it's probably cheaper there! I can buy it in my local Boots for around £15, which is more than I'd like to pay, so this tiny sample is being rationed, but once it's gone I'm going to have to pay out for this beauty. 

Three. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Balm. 
I actually thought I'd lost this lip balm for a while, and was totally gutted, but it had just fallen down the side and when I found it again I loved it just as much as I always did. It tastes amazing, kind of like lemon drops, and it's just the most incredible lip balm. Again this is the smaller size, and Fresh isn't exactly easy to get hold of here, but if I do finish this up I will certainly have to find away to get a full sized. 

Four. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers. 
What can I say about these eyelash curlers that hasn't already been said?! These cult classic eyelash curlers have been praised in every single way they could be praised, and I can totally see why. They give your eyelashes the most amazing natural curl, they don't pinch, they just work but holy crap are they pricey. I do think they are worth the money, but at the same time I wish they were cheaper! 

So those are my current favourites. How about you lovely lot? What are you loving at the moment? 

X

2 comments:

Leave a comment & make my day!