Friday, 11 October 2013

Friday Favourites

Hello lovelies.

I think I'm going to start a new series for you lovely lot, Friday Favourites! Just random things I've been loving during the week, from make up to shopping to books to jewellery and everything in between. So without further a do, here is what I've been loving this week.


This Haito Hairdryer. 
I was window shopping for a new hair dryer as I've had the same travel sized hairdryer for the last year, and to be honest it's just not cutting the mustard any more, it just takes too long to dry my hair. This one, is just bloody adorable. My motto in life is why have plain when you could have a pattern, and I love this pattern! Christmas list here you come!


Tuna! 
OK, so this is a bit of a cheat as I love him every week, but this week, as the temperature has dropped, he has got extra cuddly and won't leave me alone. I promise I won't mention him every week! 


Marmite. 
I picked up some Marmite earlier in the week when I was doing a food shop, and I'd completely forgotten how much I loved it. It's one of those things I will obsesses about for weeks and then completely forget about it for months. 


My new phone!
I finally got round to upgrading my phone, and ended up going for an iPhone 5c, and obviously I went for the pink one! My old iPhone 4 had become so so slow and I hadn't even realised until I got this one. I managed to find a pretty good case for it too...


Phone Case. 
After being offered a selection of boring clear plastic cases in EE, all retailing at about £15 I decided to take my search online, and I'm so glad I did! I found a selection of HeadCase design phone cases from this eBay seller here for around £5 each with free postage, and I honestly could of bought about 10 of them, but ended up going for this whale one! If your looking for a new phone case, have a browse they have hundreds of designs. 

So that's it for my Friday Favourites, how about you lovely lot? Anything your loving this week?

X

1 comment:

  1. Aww I like this weekly favourites idea. :D It means you don't have to try and cram it all into the start of each month for the previous month. xD

    I love Marmite, can't be without it in the morning before work! Sets me up for the day.

    I really love the iPhone you got! I was tempted to get one of the 5c versions but I just went for the 5 as I couldn't afford how much they wanted for the 5c, and it's the same as the 5 anyhoo. :)

    Finally I love your case! It's so fun buying cases for new phones, I already want a mini collection of cases. :P

    What am I loving this week? My new Tea Tree body wash, shampoo and conditioner. It's so refreshing and leaves me feeling soft, clean and fresh. Also enjoying my Carex lip balm, as my lips are feeling a tad dry lately. Finally my Illamasqua Magnetism lipstick, I wear it for work. ^_^

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!