Friday, 18 October 2013

Friday Favourites

Hello lovelies. 

Happy Friday to you all! Time for another Friday favourites! 


One. Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin. I am not a fan of Halloween, it's just never been my thing and it seems to be much more of a "thing" in the US, however when I spotted these Peanut Butter Pumpkins in Tesco earlier I had to have one! 

Two. Illamasqua Snow Glitter Nail Varnish. I have only tried one Illamasqua nail varnish but I was thoroughly impressed with it. When I spotted this one on ASOS it really caught my attention. Oh Father Christmas I've been ever so good... 

Three. Cath Kidston Mushroom Cardigan. This isn't really a favourite of the week, more of a favourite of the last couple of months. I've looked at it online, I've looked at it in the shop, online, in the shop and I just love it. However, I just loathe the price. It is £80, £80 British Pounds! I am keeping everything crossed that this goes in the sale as I just can't justify it.

Four. Snowman Hat from Primark. What do you mean it's not Christmas?! No I'm joking I know it's not. But I spotted this in Primark last week & it was only £3 so I thought I'd pick it up now for December. It's beyond cute, warm and did I mention it was a snowman?! CHRISTMAS! 

So that's what I'm loving this week, how about you lovely lot? What's caught your eye this week? 

X

2 comments:

  1. The Cath Kidston Cardigan is so so pretty. Totally agree with you though, £80 is steep. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the Illamasqua polish looks so pretty and sounds really nice for winter too! Please do a review for it if you haven't already, it'd look gorgeous over a light blue or dark blue polish. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!