Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Home Decor Idea: Heart Shaped Multi Section Shelf

Hello lovelies. 

Yesterday I popped to B&M Bargains to pick up some bits and bobs (hello 29p Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) and came across something I'd seen before, but for a lot more money, and had to have it! So I thought I'd share it with you lovely lot. 


I found this multi section heart shelf and the end of the aisle, and grabbed it in a second. I'd seen a very similar one from Urban Outfitters recently for around £60, and as much as I liked it, it was far to small to dish out £60 on. So when I saw this, much larger, one for £14.99, I was super pleased! 


I decided to hang it above my jewellery / body care table come dresser. Space is an issue in my flat & I previously had a hideous book shelf on top of the dresser, which has now been relocated. The shelves are actually really sturdy, and really well made. I decided to stick my "collectables", read toys, on the shelves, and I couldn't be more pleased with how it looks! 

So if you have a B&M bargains near you, it might be worth having a look, not just for this if it's not your style but they have a really extensive home wear range, and all of it is really reasonably priced.

So what do you think lovelies? You like? 

X

8 comments:

  1. OMG! Exactly what I was looking for. It looks lovely! *runs to BM bargains*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, perfect for all your little nick nacks. :D

    I would love one of these in a nice oak wood version to keep all my perfumes on. ^_^

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks fab, I definitely need to nip into B&M and see if I can track this down :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Wish there was a B&M near me (tbh i dont even know what store that is!).
    Looks great anyway!
    Lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really really nice, I'd like one of those in my bedroom too! :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that's lovely! And a bargain too. I'd love to get that and spray paint it perhaps red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and such a bargain.
    I'm considering getting one and decoupaging the back section. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!