Sunday, 3 November 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense In Plushest Punch

Hello lovelies.

I am a big fan of lip crayons, lipgloss shine, lipstick colour, lip balm feel? It's a winner for me on all 3 accounts. However, I hadn't tried the "original" as it were, the Clinique Chubby Stick, so when I finally got a chance to get my grubby paws on one, I snapped it up!


The one I got was 05 Plushest Punch, which is described as a raspberry pink, which I think hits the nail on the head. As for the packaging, the crayon has a silver metal lid & twist up bottom, with a plastic middle which corresponds to the colour of the Chubby Stick.


On the lips, this little crayon certainly packs a punch colour wise. Unlike other lip crayons I've tried the pigmentation is a spot on, much more like a lipstick than a tinted lip balm. Application is flawless, it's so soft & creamy it glides on to the lips much like a lip balm.

At first it's ever so slightly tacky but that dries down quickly, and once it does it has pretty incredible staying power. I found that I could eat & drink with minimal transferring and only slight touch ups needed. 

Overall I'm totally blown away by how much I love this little thing! I'm so impressed by it and even though they are pricy (around £17 each) I'd love to get my hands on another! 

So ladies have you tried these? Any colour recommendations for me?

X

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these yet, but they are on my wish list. Lovely colour it goes well with your hair.
    J
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a chubby stick, but i think I'll have to stick to the budget type as my little purse can't stretch to it at the moment :') xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No me neither to be honest, managed to get this one cheaply from a blog sale :) x

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried these BUT I really want this shade. :D

    I can't justify paying £17 for it right now mind as I'm pretty skint but I have seen sampler sized versions of this on eBay for £6, which I think is a bargain!

    I can't wait to try this now after reading your review. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pricey, I picked this up cheaply in a blog sale but the mini sets offer better value for more variety.

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!