Friday, 22 November 2013

New! Lush Limited Edition Perfumes Including Snow Fairy!

Hello lovelies. 

If your a Lush fan, or even just a Snow Fairy fan, today is an exciting day for you! Today Lush has released it's yearly limited edition perfumes, as requested by fans on the Lush forums. But, more exciting than a limited edition perfume, they have finally, FINALLY, released a Snow Fairy perfume! 

(image source here

So the scents include: 

Snowcake: Just like the soap, this is a marzipan based fragrance. 

Rose Jam: Just like the bubble bar, this is a rose based fragrance. 

Ponche. Just like the shower gel, this is a spicy scent that leans almost towards a tequila. 

Calacas. This was originally a shower jelly from Halloween probably a year a go, according to the website this is a lime based scent. 

Snow Fairy. To me, the most exciting of them all! A beautiful mix of candy floss and pear drops. 

So those are the limited edition fragrances, which you can purchase here, these are online only and are between £23 and £30 for 30mls. They are only available until Sunday night, so if you want one you best order soon!

So ladies, do any of these take your fancy? 

X

6 comments:

  1. WHY DID THEY NOT DO A COMFORTER ONE!?!?!?!?!?!? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rose Jam as well, so many beautiful fragrances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponche as a perfume? Oh dear, I'll have to stay away the Lush site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I bought any I'd definitely get Snow Fairy but I can't justify paying that much money for something that may make me feel sick. :(

    This being said I wish they would make them as linen/room sprays, especially in So White or Honey I Washed The Kids.

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love both Snow Fairy & Rose Jam! But for what it is it's expensive. That and I like to smell before I buy it. :P *checks their return policy* Oh and there's always +$10 for shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!