Sunday, 10 November 2013

Rituals Shower Scrub free with Marie Claire December 2013

Hello lovelies. 

Today I have another magazine freebie to share with you. All the December magazines seem to have amazing freebies this month, from mini Benefit lipglosses to mini Orly nail polishes. I spotted another great freebie with Marie Claire this month so I thought I'd share it with you.


This month with Marie Claire there is a full sized Rituals Shower Scrub! I've always wanted to try Rituals but I've never known where to start, and I've just run out of scrub so this is a double bonus for me! 


As far as I can tell, there is only one scent, Sweet Orange & Cedar. Which is perfect for me as I adore citrus scents! It smells exactly like orange juice to me, with just the slightest hint of cedar. 

So ladies, what's your favourite magazine freebie this month? Have you picked any up? 

X

3 comments:

  1. Ooh havent seen this yet, I might have to look out for it x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up too, it's such a fantastic freebie I couldn't not get it
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy I got my mits on one, it's definitely a Tesco exclusive though, Asda didn't have any either!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!