Thursday, 26 December 2013

Christmas Day 2013

Hello lovelies. 

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, and you've all been utterly spoilt rotten & stuffed full of lovely yummies! I thought I'd just share a few snaps from my Christmas Day. 


Tuna opening his stock, yes, his stocking. Tuna was also really loving all the wrapping paper. After all the rain, storms and even hail, Christmas day turned out to be a beautifully sunny day. Me heading over to my mums. Pink Christmas tree. Settling down with an open fire. Keeping my feet toasty. Fairy lights. Christmas table. 

I had a nice, relaxed, easy going day, and was utterly spoilt! I've not included any of the presents I received, and I'm in two minds to if I am going to do a post on them. Although I adore reading them as I'm nosey I know it can rub a lot of people up the wrong way, so if you would like to see a post of a few of my Christmas gifts, stick a comment below! 

X

5 comments:

  1. Awh tuna is so cute, like the Felix cat. Are your slippers from next? I got some similar ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna is gorgeous! I wanted to get Mae that stocking but she's too naughty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely Christmas. I'd love to see a presents post :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a lovely Christmas hun, and I'd LOVE to see a post of you showing us your Christmas present. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good Christmas :) I'm nosey so would love a present post :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!