Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Shower Gel

Hello lovelies. 

I promised myself I wasn't going to buy myself any beauty products in December, and so far I've only broken that once, for a Philosophy shower gel! I smelt the Christmas offerings back in November, and one really really grabbed my attention, the Peppermint Stick. 


I decided that I just had to have it, and nothing was going to stop me! Unlike the shower gels that are available all year round, the Christmas editions come in a lovely festive box, which is slightly unnecessary if you are buying it for yourself, but a nice touch if you were going to give it as a gift. 


The thing I love most about Philosophy shower gels is that there is no messing about. It's called Peppermint Stick, and it smells like a beautiful candy cane, minty yet sweet but not sickly. It's also a gorgeous pink colour, so it's nice and girly! Peppermint has to be one of my favourite scents of all time, and they couldn't of made it more perfectly for me! 

Philosophy shower gels aren't the cheapest, and I've said this before but I'll say it again, I don't have a bath, so I can't have bath bombs which is sad all year round but I really miss them at Christmas! They are usually £14, but I've found Peppermint Stick is currently on offer for £12.60 at Debenhams here. They are however a massive 480mls and incredibly thick so they last a long, long time! 

So ladies, whats your favourite Christmas scent? 

X

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. A 500ml bottle can last me about 3 months so if this is ticker and lasts longer then it would actually not be as expensive as I though. Hmmmm, should I?
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I smelt that one in Boots a few months back and it was amazing!

    I might pick one up soon, if not one of the other ones. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterscotch one and the hazelnut espresso too. I had a chocolate one but it made me hungry. Philosophy is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds nice, I like the name of it :)
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!