Thursday, 19 December 2013

TK Maxx Bargains: Deborah Lippmann Nail Varnishes

Hello lovelies. 

It would be fair to say that TK Maxx has been letting me down recently. I don't know if it's the savvy, money conscious Christmas shoppers that have been snapping up all the goodies, or just they plain haven't had anything I've fancied, but I've left empty handed more often than not. That was until I was in their on Monday, and came across these...


3 Deborah Lippmann nail varnishes! These nail varnishes do not come cheap, at somewhere around the £15 each, I was super excited to find 3 for £12 in the clearance section! 


I had come across Deborah Lippmann nail varnishes in TK Maxx before, but the colours were all a bit of a dud and most of them had separated quite badly, so when I saw that it was 3 colours I liked, in seemingly perfection condition, I grabbed it with both hands! I thought I'd share the colours with you. 


First up is Good Girl Gone Bad, which I think is a Rhianna nail varnish, which is slightly annoying and I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't think shes great. However the nail varnish is a dark purple / plum glitter. 


Next up is the most exciting, Bring On The Bling. I didn't realise this when I was buying it, but this apparently contains virgin diamond powder! Now I'm sure that they are probably talking about 1ml in 1000000000mls but still, more of a diamond than I currently own! It's a see through shimmer, but it looks sort of off white in the bottle. 


Lastly in the trio in is this one, Called Sarah Smile, which was designed with Sarah Jessica Parkers input. This, although the most "boring" of the 3 is probably the nail varnish I needed the most, a decent nude! I often wear nude colours under glitter nail varnish if I want it to be slightly more subtle. This one is a very pale nude, the colour that we all wish our nails naturally were (and hats off if yours are!). 


I am really sorry about the quality of these swatches, but these dark evenings are killing my camera! Left to right is Bring On The Bling, which is beautiful but I'd wear over another nail varnish as it is very subtle. Next is Good Girl Gone Bad, my favourite of the 3, a dark plum colour with a pretty shimmer, I've already worn this and I loved it! Next is Sarah Smile, which as mentioned before is a super subtle nude, again i'd wear something over it but something I've been searching for. 

I am super pleased with these, and I'm keeping everything crossed that TK Maxx gets more in soon! 

Have you lovely ladies found anything good in TK Maxx recently? 

X

2 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely gorgeous and a great price too!
    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look beautiful!

    On Wednesday I picked some Deborah Lippmann polishes up but I ended up putting them back. I have way too much nail polish as it is so... It wasn't meant to be. :(

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!