Wednesday, 1 January 2014

2013 In Photos

Hello lovelies. 

My 2013 has been a year of highs and lows. As I shared the other day my Mums cat was hit by a car 2 days a go, so I can't say I've been super excited about New Years. However I thought it might be nice to share some of my highlights of 2013 with you all. 

Tuna. 

 
 Ok, so he is really the highlight of every year, but given the what's happened in the last couple of days I've never been happier to see his funny face. He's a charming little fur ball, and my my I love him. 

A New Job. 


I finally found myself a job, and not only a job, a job working for Yankee Candle! I'm really enjoying it, and it's nice to be back in the working world. 

Celebrating 8 years together.


My boyfriend celebrated our 8 years together at Weston Super-Mare. We ate chips on the beach, played the games on the pier and generally had a lovely day, and I also proved once & for all that I am THE master of the claw machine, I've never put in more than £3 and always got something out, this time in the shape of a Fruit Ninja Watermelon which sits with my other claw machine winnings! 

Paris. 


September bought me & my boyfriends highly anticipated holiday to Paris. We were only there for 3 days but it was magical, and we managed to fit in a whole lot of site seeing. However the Eiffel Tour has to be the highlight of Paris for me, there really is something magical about it! 

Disneyland Paris. 


Spending my birthday in Disneyland is probably going to make every birthday I ever have from now on be hard to top! It was an amazing day, and it was magical. I spent the day on rides, eating sugary food, buying up half the souvenirs and generally having the best birthday I've ever had! 

So those are my highlights of 2013, how about you lovely ladies? 

X

3 comments:

  1. OOh I bet working for Yankee Candle is amazing x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna is so cute! Also how can you not spend your whole wage on candles? I just love Yankee candles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apart from what happened to your Mom's cat, it sounds like you had an amazing year! :D

    Jealous of your Yankee Candle job btw. ;)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!