Friday, 17 January 2014

Prince Charming - Lush Valentines Day Limited Edition Shower Gel

Hello lovelies. 

I am a sucker for anything new, and limited edition new-ness will always have my reaching for my purse! So last week when I found myself in Lush, and I happened to spot the new limited edition Valentines items, a purchase was bound to happen... and it did! 


As always, I don't have a bath so I went for shower gel! The shower gel is for Valentines Day, so it's aptly named Prince Charming! It's a dark pink in colour, and the ingredients include Marshmallow Root, which I was confused about as there is no such thing as a Marshmallow tree, but it is actually the root of a herb, Vanilla & Pomegranate. 

It's all about the smell right? So what does this smell like? Sweet! If I was a betting person I would bet that if your a fan of Snow Fairy, you will like this! To me, it smells exactly like Turkish Delight, sweet and sugary but with a fruity edge. This, bar Snow Fairy, has to be my favourite Lush shower gel for a long, long time! It's right up my street and I think I'll be going back for the big bottle before it goes! 

Prince Charming is available in all stores nation wide, or online here, and 100mls costs £4.25, so a pretty standard price for Lush shower gels.You can browse the rest of the Valentines day range here, but check out this bath bomb I snapped a photo of, it looks and smells amazing! 


It's called Love Locket, and it's a massive heart that you crack open to get three or fours baths out of, if I had a bath this also would of been mine! 

Have you lovely ladies had a look at any of the Valentines Lush range? What did you think? 

X

3 comments:

  1. *must not buy any more shower gels* ... Help!! This sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a look yesh and I can't wait to get my hands on Love Locket! :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!