Thursday, 16 January 2014

Stila Sale Bargains - First Impressions

Hello lovelies. 

Last week I blogged about the Stila sale, and the massive discounts they had on the website, and although the items are now all sold out, I thought I'd do a quick first impressions post for you all, just in case any of you ordered as well! 


I was veryyyy restrained (well I think I was!) and only ordered two items, a After Glow lip colour in Party Pink & the Written In The Stars palette. 

After Glow Lip Colour in Party Pink - Reduced to £4


First up is the After Glow Lip Colour in Party Pink. I love love love lip crayons in general, and I do tend to favour them over lipsticks! After a quick google I went for Party Pink as I thought I'd probably like this colour the most. It's a deep raspberry pink in colour, and I really like the colour but I'm most impressed with how it wears. In terms of texture & taste its a lot like a lipstick, but once it dries down it's incredibly hard wearing. I've found that I can even eat & drink with it on and have minimal wear! I'm really impressed with this & kind of wish I'd ordered more colours! 

Written In The Stars Palette - Reduced to £3.75


This was part of the Christmas sets and was a complete bargain because of that. The palette features 12 gorgeous shades, some matte but most of them are gorgeously shimmery, which is my favourite sort of eyeshadow! The eyeshadows themselves are really gorgeous and buttery, very impressed with this as well! The palette is a fairly flat & not to big, which I love as big bulky palettes can be a nightmare to store! 

So overall, for a grand total of £7.75 I am beyond impressed! Stila is a brand I haven't tried a huge amount of, but everything I've tried I've really liked, maybe a brand to pay more attention to eh? 

Did you ladies order any bits from the sale? If so what did you think? 

X

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous buys, I ordered two of the lip crayons and they are AMAZING.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!