Friday, 28 February 2014

Easter 2014 From Yankee Candle

Hello lovelies. 

I know Easter is a good while away, but I just couldn't wait to share the new Yankee Easter 2014 additions with you lovely lot! 


So... I obviously picked up most of the new range! In fairness... to myself... It's work research (a weak, weak excuse..)


This little guy is a bunny shaped tealight holder which has a space in it's back. It's just adorable, a white bunny with a little pink bow. He was £5.99 and available here.


The next item I picked up was the bunny Illuma-Lid, which is pretty and practical! Illuma-lids help reduced flame flickering so they candle burns evenly. I recommend everyone who loves Yankee Candle to get either an Illuma-Lid or a shade! This is currently out of stock on the website but more is on the way, and when it's back in stock it costs £6.99 here.


Last but by no means least, I decided to pick up Bunny Cake! I was unsure about this one as I tend to dislike cake scents, but this is the least cakey cake scent I've ever come across! It's incredibly sweet, and to me it kind of smells like mini eggs, sugary crispy shells and then sweet. The Easter range is only available in large jars, as they are "collector" candles, so if you want it, it is a commitment! Bunny Cake is available online for £19.99 here.


The other candle available this year, on the flipside to last years Chocolate Bunnies is White Chocolate Bunnies. I have given this a sniff and in all honesty, I wasn't impressed. It smells EXACTLY the same as Vanilla Cupcake, a standard mainline candle available all year round. I had no idea that in America white chocolate tastes like cupcakes! However, if your a fan of Vanilla Cupcake and like the jar (it is super cute, I'll give it that!) it's available online here priced at £19.99. 


So those are the bits I indulged in! I know they are "Easter" items, but in all honesty, these are staying up all year round! 

Have you ladies managed to get your hands on any of the Easter range? What did you think?

X

4 comments:

  1. I love the bunny tealight holder! When I'm able to get back in to town I might have to purchase despite being skint! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, this is so cute! I must try the White Chocolate Bunnies scent!

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh i do love that lid, I used to have one but lost it when I moved x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about getting the bunny illuma-lid as I want something for my large Sweet Strawberry candle, but I really don't want to invest in a shade if I can help it!

    I'd love more from the Easter collection but I'm skint. :(

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!