Saturday, 22 February 2014

Easter & Mothers Day Hits Lush: New Product Haul

Hello lovelies. 

I know what your thinking, it's not been long since my last Lush haul, and you would be right. However, when I saw the Easter range was coming out in stores today and I thought I'd treat myself to JUST ONE of the new range. Who bets that didn't happen? Well you'd be right.


The funny thing is... I'M NOT EVEN SORRY! I honestly could of spent double, so this was me being "good" haha! 


Bunny Bubble Bar £3.25 here.
This is the little guy that caused the whole haul! I saw this little guy on the website and couldn't wait to get my hands on him. To be he smells a hell of a lot like Snow Fairy, very sweet and sugary, which is fantastic as I love love love Snow Fairy. Plus, look at him, he's so very cute and sweet looking it's going to be hard to use him! 


Bunch Of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bar - £5.95 here
Another I bought just because of the look of them! I've never used one of the reusable bubble bars but I thought this looked like fun! The scent seems quite subtle but fruity and lemony. I'm excited to give these a go! 


Rose Bubble Bar - £2.95 here
This is actually part of the mothers day range, which would make an adorable present for mothers day! This smells exactly like it looks, like rose! It really reminds me of the Rose Jam bubbleroon. 


The Brightside Bubble Bar - £4.50 here.
I was so excited to see this had come back. This is the citrus cousin of The Comforter, which is one of my favourite bubble bars, and as I love anything citrus based I'm betting I will love this!


Mumkin Bubble Bar - £2.95 here
Another one for mothers day, and another returning product. This smells just incredible, so much so I actually bought one last year just to leave in the bathroom! It's a raspberry based scent but I also get a hint of something lemony in it.

So that's what I "restricted" myself to! You can browse the full range of the Easter (here) and Mothers Day (here) range online or in store now.

Are you ladies planning to pick up any of the new bits from Lush? 

X


I also just had to take a photo of these two together!

6 comments:

  1. OOh cute haul hun x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went today too but I was worse I bought pretty much the whole range but I did have a part of a gift card left from Christmas so I don't feel too guilty, I'm so excited to try everything this years range is fantastic and I'm definitely going to pick up a few more bits on payday as I somehow managed to leave the shop without buying a Fluffy Egg
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally intrigued by the reusable bubble bar, how is that possible?
    Mumkin looks amazing, I have to get that :D
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting!!! the carrots and rose especially will be mine ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great, especially the Mumkin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!