Monday, 3 February 2014

New Yankee Candle Fragrances For Spring 2014

Hello lovelies.

As you probably already know, I am obsessed with Yankee Candles. I burn them almost every hour of the day, I even bloody work for them now! But the most exciting thing for me is when new fragrances are released, which is what I am going to share with you lovely lot today. 


So, the three new fragrances I'm going to share with you are Pink Hibiscus, Lovely Kiku & Champaca Blossom. Now, if like me, your thinking this...


... Let me talk you through why they aren't just your average floral scents. 


Pink Hibiscus. 
This is probably my favourite of the three. Pink Hibiscus smells nothing like I'd imagined it in my head. To me, it's a mixture of a gentle rose scent with a sweet but sharp edge, something similar to another fragrance from Yankee, Pink Dragon Fruit. This scent also packs the most punch, and its incredibly strong. 


Champaca Blossom. 
This was another real surprise for me. To me, this is quite a clean floral scent, something more muted than your traditional rose scent, but with an undertone of something almost like a citrus scent. This is the most non-floral floral scent I've come across in a long time.


Lovely Kiku. 
This is the most traditional scent of the much. Pretty much the scent of being in a garden filled with lots of flowers & taking a great big sniff. I can almost detect a hint of violet. This would be right up your alley if you like traditional floral scents. 

So those are the 3 new floral fragrances from Yankee Candle, which you can browse online here. Prices range from £1.25 for a single wax tart to £19.99 for a large candle.

So ladies, what do you think? Do they sound slightly more interesting than your standard floral scent? 

X

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't too blown away but I like the sounds of champaca blossom!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Hibiscus sounds nice! Will have to give it a whiff! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!