Sunday, 6 April 2014

NEW Nails Inc Floral Nail Varnish in Daisy Lane

Hello lovelies. 

I managed to pick up something very exciting today and brand spanking new. So new in fact it's still exclusive to Harvey Nichols at the moment. I am talking about the Nails Inc Floral range. I first saw the promo photograph for these around Christmas and I was sold from then on, novelty shaped glitter?! I'M THERE!


So as well as the slight font change, the cap has had a floral update as well. Instead of the plain silver it has a pretty white rose design over the top. I do love a limited edition bottle! 


Daisy Lane is a soft pink base colour with white specks and baby pink & red daisy shaped matte sequins. 


On the finger the base pink is very sheer, you could possibly build it but I think it would be best for layering. The white dots apply fairly evenly, they are fairly tightly packed in. As for the sequins, the beautiful beautiful floral sequins, they are easy to get out of the bottle, which is about all I require from nail varnish! You can see a lot of them packed in to the bottle so I found I could get one sequin with every brush dip. 

The sequins lay really flat, which means they don't catch on the corners, I think they are incredibly thin sequins which helps. I love this nail varnish, it is just utterly perfect for spring! 

The Floral range is slightly more expensive than other from Nail Inc, at £12 it's in the "treat" bracket for me, but I've been dreaming of this nail varnish for months. You can browse them online here or in store nation wide from May.

So ladies, what do you think? Do any of these grab your attention? 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day!