Sunday, 18 May 2014

I Have Some Exciting News!

Hello lovelies. 

Yesterday was an interesting day. Went to work, sold some candles, came home to a huge surprise...


I walked in the door, mainly thinking about what to have to dinner, to my boyfriend Kyle stood in the front room, surrounded by candles, holding a bunch of flowers. I have to say, for the first 30 seconds I had no idea what was happening, I think I was in a complete daze! He then went on to say all sorts of lovely things which I've already forgotten, but I know they were lovely, before getting down on one knee and asking me to marry him! And if it wasn't already obvious I said yes! 


Kyle has never bought me flowers that he has picked before, and it was a really sweet touch as he'd really thought about the colours and flowers! I'm thinking of pressing the whole bouquet and framing it. 


My ring is, as you can probably tell, not a diamond! I've never been much of a diamond person so it's an emerald with 3 tiny diamonds either side so it has slightly more of an engagement ring look about it. He told me it's from a vintage jewellers in Bristol, and it's in amazing condition from a vintage ring. It's so bloody stunning I can't stop looking at it! However I am going to have to, because tomorrow its going to the jewellers to be resized as it's a couple of sizes to big at the moment, I really hope it comes back quickly!


After the proposal I rang my mum straight away, as I was to exciting to wait! She screamed and screamed which was hilarious, and deafening! We then popped over to her house so I could show off my bling and have a celebratory drink. My step dad is a budding photographer and insisted we had so photos taken, and I thought this one was quite sweet, very simple but very sweet.

Right now I am still far to giddy and giggly, and very very happy.

So that is my exciting news ladies! 

X

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx


    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations lovely! That is so sweet of him and well planned. Love the ring too, so unique. Your other half has great taste xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you :) The ring is beautiful as is that photo of the two of you. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!