Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Another Bargain Perfume Find - Vera Wang Lovestruck 30ml Bottle For £14.99

Hello lovelies. 

I think I'm pretty obvious in the fact I like a bargain. It's not particularly because I'm thrifty, but less money spent on one thing leaves more money to spend on other things! So on my day off I popped in to B&M Bargains, a discount home store, to pick up a couple housey bits, but couldn't resist a quick look at the perfume cabinet... 


I spotted that they had a few bottles of Vera Wang Lovestruck, and as I've eyed up this perfume before I couldn't resist a purchase! I saw it was £14.99 and thought it would be a small size, but it's actually 30mls! 


The bottle is just so freaking adorable! It's a fairly plain bottle but the lid is just beautiful. It has 3 plastic purple tulips with some matching purple netting tied in a bow. It's going to look lovely sat on my dressing table! 


As a scent, it's a classic Vera Wang scent. Sweet but with floral notes that help it feel slightly more sophisticated. It has top notes of mandarin and guava and base notes of woods and musk. I've always found Vera Wang perfumes to have incredible staying power, I sprayed this on my wrist at about 1, and I can still smell it on my skin. 

So lovelies, tell me, are their any beauty bargains around at the moment? If so, what have you been buying?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day!