Sunday, 20 July 2014

Rave Review - Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Finished Liquid Lipstick In 02 Frambourjoise

Hello lovelies. 

Today I am going to be sharing my thoughts of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Finished Lip Lacquer In 02 Frambourjoise, and as I've already given away, it's a rave! 


I picked this up in Superdrug this week as it was on offer for £5.99. Now I'll be honest, I have never ever got on with matte lip products, I usually find them drying and uncomfortable, but I'd heard so many good things about these babies I thought I'd give them a whirl for the price. 


Packaging is fairly standard, a small square lipgloss shaped tube, with a small doe foot applicator. My only little niggle about the packaging is that I'd prefer a tighter fit on the opening of tube, as I find slightly too much product comes out, but you can easily swipe it off. 


When you first apply the product it feels a lot like a light textured lip gloss, shiny but very comfortable on the lips. 


However it dries incredibly quickly, roughly a minute or two after gently rubbing your lips together. It dries to a true matte, but without the tightening on the lips I've always found with other matte lip products. However, the most incredible thing about this product is the staying power. It lasts for hours and hours and hours. I can apply this in the morning, eat and drink, and only find it will have minimal fading by lunch time, a little top up and its good to go until evening time, with more eating and drinking in between. I know its a huge claim, but it really does deliver! It's so light on the lips you forget ts there, which is just perfect for me!

Usually they cost £8.99 each but they are currently on offer in Superdrug for £5.99 here. I'm already planning on going back for another 3 or 4! 

Have you ladies tried these? Which colour did you go for? 

X

3 comments:

  1. Lovely review! I'm doing the same today over on my blog http://antoniahetherington.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these lipsticks, the colours are so gorgeous. I’ve just done a review of them on my blog, which you can read here.

    Monica x

    Raid Her Wardrobe - A Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lippie!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!